- Posted by: Benjamin Phillips
- Categories: Sales & Marketing, Tech Insight
Seasonal trends have played a big part in the managed services industry, and we monitor those trends closely to see where they are heading. Applying the industry standard rules, following the new trends is a key to a successful MSP business.
The IT market is transitioning from traditional on-site IT services to managed services.
What are some major trends that are shaping the managed services market?
A question asked of us every day regarding the health and well-being of companies that deliver managed services to customers of all sizes.
You have a little time to finish your migration to these new trends in the industry, so you can use these few weeks for early planning of the upcoming trends and adapt, change and fulfill the compliance required in these new-age trends
- The smaller your market is, the more likely you are to use influencer marketing. If you’re a larger MSP, you’ll likely be looking for influencers within your market, instead of seeking the top influencers at the broader market level. In the first quarter of the year, MSPs driving IaaS sales to new heights with storage and server technologies was nearly double that of smaller partners.
- IT security as a whole is a growing segment, but it differs for MSPs of different sizes. While MSPs of all sizes are seeing similar growth prospects for endpoint security, the majority of customers still rely on third-party IT security services. Loyal clients who spend their money on the services that they will most likely need to keep their business in order, IT security is a focus for many of the largest MSPs. Identity access management is a major growth opportunity.
- Professionals will require more than just passion and expertise. So get ready to spend some time working out your best guess of what next year is going to look like, and draw up your ideas on how you can achieve it. IT departments need complete and robust services for their employees. Offering minimal viable services will not be enough anymore.
- Executives don’t prefer to partner with and purchase from MSPs – they prefer to partner with and purchase from solution providers. To outline a strategy that works for you, you must know your current situation in order to get where you want to be. Every online marketing specialist has a unique audience. That’s what makes each and every one of them unique. There are many different MSP IT maturity levels.
- Lower-growth MSPs have trouble gaining traction because they fail to offer an all-encompassing solution. An MSP has to provide comprehensive service solutions to its clients.
- GDPR is a new ruling that is in full swing. You should be aware of it, and be prepared for it. The company should adopt this new trend in the industry. There is always the possibility of a cyber-attack on your organization. So, you need to make sure that your sensitive information won’t get hacked. IT experts damage their credibility if they do not follow the compliance requirements, there is a crippling risk of fines and could also endanger their MSP business.
Adapting to Seasonal Trends and follow up the industry standards, compliance with new industry rules, avoid non-compliance, put out things in a straight and clear format to the clients
Follow us on linkedin