Who we are
Our website address is: About – infomsp
To Whom Does This Policy Apply
- Site Visitors: This category includes individuals who visit our Site, regardless of whether they register for our Services.
- Customers: This category encompasses individuals who register for our Services, either individually or on behalf of an entity or organization. This includes both those who participate in a free trial and those with a paid subscription.
- Business Profiles: As part of our professional networking services, we gather and compile business-related information about individuals and their companies. We store and process personal information to create Business Profiles as a component of our Services. More details on the collection of this information are provided below.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the information provided in the comments form, including the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string. This data is collected to assist in spam detection and ensure the integrity of our commenting system.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you submit a directory listing, the content of the listing and its metadata are retained indefinitely. All users can see, edit or delete the personal information included on their listings at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
MSP Business Directory
When you submit a directory listing to infoMSP, both the content of the listing and its metadata are stored indefinitely. As a user, you have the ability to view, modify, or delete the personal information included in your listings at any given time. Our website administrators also have access to this information and can make necessary edits if required.
It’s important to note that website visitors have the ability to view certain details from your submissions, such as the contact name, website URL, phone number, address, and other pertinent information that describes the directory listing. We prioritize transparency and provide users with the visibility they need to connect and engage with the appropriate contacts and businesses within our directory.
Personal Information That We Collect
What personal information we collect and process depends on several factors. As explain in more detail below, we process personal information that we receive directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you sign up for our Services, or indirectly, such as through automated technologies (e.g., cookies) or from third parties. We also collect information for Business Profiles in a variety of ways as explained below.
Information We Collect Directly From You
You can generally visit our Site without having to submit any personal information. However, if you wish to use our Services, you will be asked to provide information about yourself.
Suppose you contact us through our “Contact Us” form on the Site, via the chat feature, or otherwise send us an email. In that case, we process any personal information contained in those communications, including name, contact information, company, and any other information that you submit to us.
Signing up for our Services
If you sign up for our Services, whether as a free trial or paid subscription, we will collect personal information as follows:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Job title
- Location (Country/State/Zip Code)
- Phone number
- Billing address
If you are a Customer, we use PCI-compliant third-party processors, as explained in Payment Processing. Payment information is processed by our payment service providers, and we receive a confirmation of payment, which we then associate with your account and any relevant transaction
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Information We Collect Indirectly
If you are browsing or interacting with the Site, we collect the same basic information that many other websites collect. Even if you do not have an account, we, or authorized third parties engaged by us, automatically collect information about your use of the Site, which consists of:
- Device Information – information about the devices and software you use to access the Site – primarily the internet browser or mobile device that you use, the website or source that linked or referred you to the Site, your IP address or device ID
- Usage Information – information about your interactions with the Site, including access dates and times, device event information, log data, crash data, and cookie data. This information allows us to understand the screens that you view, how you’ve used the Site and/or our Services (which may include administrative and support communications with us), and other actions on the Site. We, or our authorized third parties, automatically collect log data when you access and use the Site for all Site Visitors, even if you have not created an account or logged in. We use this information to administer and improve the Services, analyze trends, track user’s use of the Site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Location Information – based on this Device and Usage Information – mainly IP address – we are also able to determine general location information (country, city).
Business Profile Data
InfoMsp Collect information and compiles about the individuals with whom it does not have a direct relationship, but whose Business Profiles are included on the infomsp platform. Information that we collect and store to create Business Profiles (“Business Profile Data”) consists of business or professional information and includes personal and non-personal information, as described below, We collect Business
Profile Data in a variety of ways:
- Directly from individuals who submit Business Profile Data to us, in contact forms, and inquiry forms.
- From the publicly available information available on the internet or otherwise
- From third-party companies that collect information on our behalf and license it to us
A Business Profile may include (but does not always contain all of) the following Business Profile Data:
- First and last name
- Business e-mail address
- Business telephone (mobile in some cases)
- Job Title
- Location (City)
- Public social media handles
Other California Privacy Rights
California residents may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for such third parties direct marketing purposes. California residents may make such requests to us at [email protected]. We will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to such third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email specified in this section.
Individuals whose information is contained in a Business Profile on the Platform may contact us at [email protected] to access or have their Business Profile Data updated, rectified, or deleted
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
3304, Essex Dr. Richardson,
TX 75082, USA
Contact: [email protected]